It’s the summer where you received your A-Level results and you’re going to university, so you feel the need to prepare yourself for the next step. Here are 8 things that will probably happen to you…
1. You’re excited at the thought of moving away from home, feeling free and taking charge of your own life.
2. You and your friends wanted to plan a crazy fun summer full of activities.
3. You want to celebrate, hang out and do fun things with your friends. You’ll spend a long time trying to work out times and dates when the whole friend group are available.
4. You start getting closer with people, in particularly the guy/girl who you’ve always only viewed as a friend until now.
5. Part of you wants to forever hug your friends because you’re scared of moving to uni and not finding people who relate to your level of weirdness.
But the other part of you knows that you’ll find your people and you’ll make amazing memories – while still keeping in touch with friends back home.
6. You’re excited for a fresh start somewhere new where no-one knows all the embarrassing things you’ve done.
7. As move out day comes closer, you’ll notice that your parents will try to hang out with you more and smother you.
8. You want to enjoy your summer and relax, but in the back of your mind you’re super nervous and stressing about this important step you’re about to take.
- You got in…now what?
- A quick guide to Birmingham
- 10 things you must do in Birmingham
- Where to food shop: Tips for Freshers
Also check out the following: